Jubilee for Cambodia began in 2011 with Pastor Philip and Grace Chung. Since the foundation of the mission there has been a passionate pursuit to reach the youth of Cambodia with the love of Christ.
Vision of Ministry
1. The guiding vision of the ministry is defined by Isaiah 61:1-3 "to preach the good news to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom to the captives and those who are in bondage, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."
2. Our mission is to lead the people of Cambodia into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We fulfill this mission with discipleship and intentional fellowship at the core of everything we do.
3. Our mission is to work together with the Khmer pastors, ministry, and home church leaders and equip them with biblical training. While equipping them for leadership so that they can support church planting movements for the Kingdom of God, in Cambodia.
4. Our mission is to help build up the next generation of worshipers in Cambodia by educating the students and training them to invest in their own people. Encouraging them to take up the call of Christ and share the love of Jesus with the Khmer children in their community.
5. Our mission is to go and do whatever the love of Christ compels us to do (2 Corinthians 5:14). We equip those in our community to reach out and serve their own people in the name of Christ. We follow Christ and teach them to follow Christ, going and doing whatever God is leading them to do for His Kingdom and His glory.
Ministry at a Glance
- Discipleship Training - The 8 male and 8 female university students live in the community center and are discipled as they attend university or their trade school. Raising up a generation of godly leaders.
- Regular outreach events organized and supported by the students living in the community.
- Medical missions
- Children's missions
- (Khmer people reaching Khmer people)
- Pastoral and church leaders training seminars for the local Khmer church leaders.
- Phnom Penh Thmey Community Church: Worship services held every Sunday - 8 a.m. children's service and 5:30 p.m. adult service.
- 2017 - 3 new ministry staffs will be joining the work to help the ministry grow deeper and branch out in new ways.